The Optelec ClearReader+ Advanced includes the Optelec ClearReader+ and NEW Magnification Feature Pack. The Magnification Feature Pack expands the functionality of the OptelecClearReader+ scanning and text-to-speech reading device, and now offers electronic video magnifier and document saving capabilities. By the press of a button, low vision users can both view and/or listen to scanned or saved text instantly and simultaneously with user-friendly controls.
You can also use the Magnification Feature Pack and ClearReader+ with voice-only menu options. Blind users will be able to utilize the intuitive interface control to hear documents read aloud with preferred settings, and save materials with expandable memory options. The OptelecClearReader+ Magnification Feature Pack is also available separately for existing ClearReader+ users.
- Modern design with a retro look and feel
- Excellent OCR performance on difficult brochures, flyers and newspaper columns
- Battery operated up to 5 hours
- Modularity and ability to upgrade as technology advances
- Up to 16 X magnification of the original document
- 4 pre-selected reading voices with the option of 24 total different voices available in 12 languages
- High quality multilingual speech
- 12 selectable high contrast colors
- Headphone and Power Connector
- 3 menu options (advanced, basic, voice-only)